Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1848
Trans Fat 8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 55g
Total Carbohydrates 371g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 250g butter, softened
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g plain flour
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the softened butter with the castor sugar using a wooden spoon
- Add egg yolk and vanilla extract and continue to mix.
- Sift over plain flour and stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Press the dough onto a well floured surface and press out your biscuit shapes.
- Place onto a greased baking tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- You can add anything you want to this recipe to make all sorts of variations… nuts, raisins, choc chips, coconut . I use my Kenwood Chef to mix it all together, but you can use you hand and the wooden spoon if you so inclined!
- Serve with a chilled glass of milk and hide the cookie jar. I swear, you will keep coming back to have another if you do not hide the cookie jar or at least put it in a hard to reach place. They are just that good!!
Two Dads and a Kid https://twodadsandakid.com/