THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU IN THE KITCHEN
As a dad that enjoys his time in the kitchen, I am first to admit I have some bugbears when it comes to those who use “my kitchen” and don’t leave it how they found it.
I’m sure I am not alone here.
If you empty the dishwasher, what’s stopping you from packing those same clean dishes away? I can’t understand the logic of leaving them on the kitchen counter or making a sandwich and then not clearing away the crumbs when you are done. I can scream!
Here are seven that annoy me in the kitchen. Are there any that are yours too?
- Mess the kitchen while cooking
- Don’t clean up after yourself when you are done cooking
- Failing to wash the dishes properly
- Packing away dishes that haven’t been cleaned properly by the dishwasher
- Not cleaning the hob after use
- Not cleaning the Airfryer
- Dishes piled in the sink
After twenty years of leaving together, we have managed to find a way to sort out some of these, but as my son gets older and has additional responsibilities I find that the lessons have to be taught again. I also try and stay away from the kitchen when my husband is cooking, to avoid becoming annoyed.
Did I leave any other annoying kitchen habits that just irk you?
photo credit – pixabay