Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 281
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrates 48g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Packets Marie Biscuit
- 250g Margarine
- 250g Castor Sugar
- 3 Egg whites
- Coffee with sugar
- Grated Marie Biscuit to decorate
- Coffee grain to decorate
- Beat the margarine until creamy, continue beating and add sugar slowly. Then add one egg white at a time. Mix it all until you have a creamy batter.
- Soak each Marie biscuit into the coffee and sugar mix one at a time. Put the first biscuit at the centre of the plate and 6 around the centre biscuit, then spread some of the cream over the biscuits.
- Repeat another layer of biscuits and cream, continue this layering until the biscuits finish
- Once the biscuits are finished decorate the cake with the remaining cream
- Finally decorate the top of the cake with the grated biscuits and coffee grain
- Place cake in the fridge for 2 hours or until set. When set it's ready to serve
- Photo source http://www.teleculinaria.pt/featured/bolo-de-bolacha-5/
Two Dads and a Kid https://twodadsandakid.com/